Part time Sales Associate
- $15.00 - $18.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Faherty Brand is looking for a Part time sales associate to drive business at our store in Malibu Country Mart. This team member will play an integral role in a fast-growing lifestyle brand with seven stores and counting. All candidates should be passionate about the brand and driven on delivering exceptional in-store experiences. Sales associates are expected to develop and maintain client relationships while working closely with management to build a client book. Faherty seeks to provide all employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth. If you're motivated, you dream big and have lofty goals, we are looking for you. The type of people we hire are the ones who take initiative to figure out what needs to get done and does it. Faherty Brand offers both competitive wages, as well as a team bonus based on sales performance.
- Monitor customer service and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Focus on product presentation and store aesthetic
- Assist with opening and closing the store
- Support the store manager with delegated tasks as needed
- High school diploma and college degree
- At least 1 year of retail sales experience
- Understanding of current fashion trends, especially menswear
- Able to tackle projects from a strategic and creative approach
- Extremely responsible and reliable
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Professional and can-do attitude, ability to inspire others
- 3 professional references with your resume
- Client book and/or community involvement is a plus
About usFaherty Brand is a New York-based lifestyle and apparel brand founded in 2013 by twin brothers Mike and Alex Faherty with the goal of creating the highest quality clothing for life’s great moments. Mike and Alex gained valuable work experience prior to founding Faherty Brand. Mike spent a decade in design at Ralph Lauren’s RRL and Alex spent a decade on Wall Street in Private Equity. Having grown up surfing and with a shared love of the beach, our company’s beach culture is authentically inherent to our brand’s DNA. We’re committed to designing clothes for all seasons with unwavering craftsmanship, premium materials, and a focus on sustainability. This positions us uniquely in the space and creates one of the biggest opportunities in retail.
We have retail stores in Soho and the West Village of New York City, Newport Beach and Malibu, California, and Nantucket and Boston, Massachusetts and more to come. Our retail, e-commerce, catalog and wholesale businesses are growing at awesome rates. We wholesale to the world’s finest retailers, such as Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Mr. Porter and more.
Our team of leaders consists of individuals from retail and technology companies who deliver on our promise and seize the opportunity. Our goal is to be the world’s most sought-after apparel company. We all work side by side in a collaborative, energetic, and creative environment. The result: better people, better ideas and a better experience.