Greeter/Server - $800 SIGNING BONUS
- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
$800 SIGNING BONUS AFTER 4 WEEKS OF TRAINING!!
Want to LOVE your job?
We offer a work environment unlike any other. Around here, working as a team and making others happy just comes with the job description. If you love food and giving guests a reason to smile, here's your chance to make a career of it.
We are looking for
- Energetic and enthusiastic applicants
- Eagerness to be a part of a fun team
- Total commitment to excellence.
Our cafes feature
- Food that is prepared from scratch using the best local, organic, and artisan ingredients.
- A fast paced, high volume, clean and extremely professional work environment.
- A fun and supportive team.
- Have a sincere desire to serve guests.
- Have an energy and passion for interacting with guests upon their arrival
- Be genuine, friendly, and warm towards teammates and guests
- Be helpful, generous, and prepared to become very knowledgeable about our food and best known methods
- Accurately follow our best known methods, which include processes for interacting with guests, serving, cleaning
- Gain a superior knowledge of menu and ingredients to help answer any guest questions upon entering the cafe
- Confidently use your best judgement to ensure our guests love their experience when unique situations arise
- Arrive at work on time looking polished and professional
- Move quickly, and stand for five to eight hours per day
- Lift 50 pounds
Northstar offers medical, dental, team member dining program, paid vacation, healthy lifestyle reimbursement, and endless opportunities to grow, challenge yourself, and have fun.
You will love being a part of a unique company that is locally owned, growing quickly, and is dedicated to the highest standards.
Working at Northstar Cafe is much more than just a job. It’s the chance to become an important member of a close-knit team, responsible for shaping the experience at a most-loved restaurant. It’s an opportunity to bring communities together and help them thrive. And it’s a way to play a key part in the bigger picture, supporting food practices that elevate local growers and producers and keep the environment healthy.
It’s also the best place to launch the rest of your working life. Here, you’ll gain the practical skills that will make you an outstanding professional in any industry. You’ll know how to maintain the highest standards and work in an environment of utmost integrity. And, you’ll develop the collaboration, communication, and leadership skills that will serve you throughout your career.
Learn more about our cafes at https://www.thenorthstarcafe.com