Hair Stylists/ Nail Tech
- $10.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts
Join us to introduce Ocala’s first boutique Blowout Bar and Day Spa! We will have 8 signature menu options for hair, 3 signature manicure/pedicure options with natural and gel polish. All will be trained in their specific area to master our signature styles and services. In addition here is who we are looking for:
- Licensed Cosmetologists
- Licensed Nail Technicians
- Certified in the state of FL
- Positive, uplifting spirit
- Eager stylist specializing in beautiful blowouts and updo's
- Determined to make others feel as beautiful and special as they are
- Stylist looking how to specialize in the art of hair design
- Stylist looking to grow their clientele and business in their full service salon
- Stylist looking to build their confidence if they are new in the business
- Must be teachable...there's always room to learn and grow
- Must be creative and easy to work with
- Must be loving, and must have fun!
Our desire at Breeze, above all else, is for you to grow and blossom as an artist, an employee, and most importantly as a person. We can't wait to have you on our team and watch you bloom!!!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Welcome to Breeze. Imagine a room or space you can walk into, let your hair down, and just be you. Imagine a place you can go to, sit down, appreciate the beauty and company surrounding you, and just breathe. For us it's the garden. We can retreat, sit, relax and feel the 'Breeze'. We want this for our guests and we are cultivating an atmosphere of simplistic yet elegant beauty. Take a load off, unwind, and just be pampered...
We are looking to build a team willing to strive for and acheive excellence. A team willing to serve, smile, soothe and of course satisfy. We believe everyone has a beauty seeded within them waiting to be tended to, in order to grow and blossom. Whether it's to be watered and fluffed, or weeded and tilled, we are building a team ready to draw that beauty out, no matter what it takes. Producing a beautiful garden is hard work, but the results, color, and fragrance that surrounds you in the end is a true reward in itself. We need a handful of 'gardeners' ready to work, to do whatever it takes to help our clients bloom!