- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Accountable To: Executive Housekeeper
Contribute to an attractive and clean hotel in accordance with the standards of Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel by providing public space cleaning of floors, hallways, and service areas.
Areas of Accountability:
- Meets and exceeds customer and team member expectations by providing exceptional service and teamwork.
- Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Handles difficult situations effectively.
- Maintains the overall cleanliness of the hotel’s public space by cleaning all assigned areas thoroughly on a daily basis.
- Provides public space cleaning to floors, elevators, lobbies, hallways, vending areas, and stairwells.
- Completes work projects as assigned by supervisor and management.
- Cleans and polishes floors, windows, mirrors, vending machines, and ice machines.
- Vacuums, shampoos, and removes gum spots from carpets as required.
- Removes all litter from public space.
- Dusts all spots thoroughly.
- Performs other cleaning duties as required.
- Vacuum guest elevator and hallways.
- Dust the hallways lights.
- Check the ashtrays inside and out.
- Supply the Room Attendant with necessary linen and amenities.
- Pick up dirty linen and trash from the Room Attendant Cart and/or linen closet.
- Deliver rollways to the rooms.
- Put light bulbs when necessary in the rooms.
- Deliver towels to the rooms.
- Keeps all linen closets doors closed at all times.
- Clean hallway walls.
- Clean spots from carpet in the hallways.
- Shampoo rooms.
- Vacuum under the beds when needed.
- Keeps Housekeeping storerooms clean at all times.
- Able to complete daily room credits assigned within time allocated.
- Collects soiled linen and trash linen and delivers them to either laundry department or to the nearest trashcan.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Completes any “Second Effort Program” as delegated by supervisor.
- Uses housekeeping chemicals as necessary to clean assigned areas to standard.
- Maximizes job efficiency and orderly appearance by maintaining supply cart.
- Insures the rapid maintenance and repair of hotel equipment by reporting all maintenance requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Turns in articles found in public space to lost and found.
- Keeps supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters of significance.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working environment.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Attends work as scheduled.
- Follows hotel’s dress and grooming standards.
- Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures.
- At all times, projects a favorable image of Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel to the public.
- Professional Demeanor and hospitable attitude
- Minimum 1 year of House Attendant experience
- Ability to work independantly and in a team setting
- Ability to work in a fast paced task environment
- Previous experience in a hotel setting