- $11.00 - $13.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Skills & Experience Required:
- Communicating with Shift Managers in creating & implementing strategies to ensure the store is being utilised to its full potential. Providing quality food, speedy service & customer service
- Prepare roster against expected sales
- Hiring (Interviewing potential candidates, explaining work expectations, level of pay)
- Preparing HR Docs: Employment contracts, Personal details form
- Preparing & training of new staff members according to Pepper Lunch guidelines.
- Staff performance review
- Stock control
- Budgeting, Ordering & monitoring of stock against expected sales
- Stock take activities
- Compliance with Pepper Lunch standards
- Compliance with local government standards & regulations
- Food health & safety regulation
- Temperature log book
- Cleaning schedule/certification
- Cash management & banking
- Hands-on experience in a restaurant or hospitality environment
- Great customer service skills;
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and winning smile
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task
- Immaculate personal grooming and presentation; and
- Knowledge of food handling and OH&S procedures would be a bonus.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arranged for face to face interview.
Hope to see you soon & join our family!
Pepper Lunch is a D-I-Y Japanese Teppan Restaurant & we are looking for passionate people to join our team.
Are you passionate about great food & hospitality?
Work in a fast paced, engaging & rewarding environment
Have the chance to work in a new up & coming brand.
Various position available.
Pepper Lunch started in Japan in 1994, it was created by Mr. Kunio Ichinose where he wanted to serve the public an affordable steak offering using a patented induction cooking system.
20 years later with more than 400 locations through out Asia, Pepper Lunch are expanding its wings in Australia, soon to be California & New Zealand.