- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Health Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Din Tai Fung is a restaurant group with over 150 locations worldwide.
NOW HIRING BARTENDERS at our new Washington Square location in **Portland** coming soon!
We are searching for friendly, energetic, highly motivated people who will thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Experience preferred but not required
- Employee Meal Discounts
- Health benefits available
- Opportunities for growth; we love promoting from within!
Bartenders directly service the bar and assigned tables, while assisting with Runner and Busser functions. Bartenders take food and beverage orders while providing personalized, exemplary service for assigned guests. Bartenders are also responsible for making alcoholic beverages for all guests in the restaurant.
Din Tai Fung’s culture is strongly guided by our core values.
- Synergy: We apply teamwork to create a healthy and efficient work environment. Our relationships with guests, staff, and business partners are core foundations of our company.
- Modesty: We treat each other with humility and respect. We are understanding and open to new ideas.
- Integrity: We are honest, fair, and accountable for our actions. We acknowledge our mistakes and build trust through our character.
- Learning: We constantly seek knowledge and improvements to develop and grow.
- Excellence: We are committed to consistently providing the highest quality of food and service with attention to detail.
The advertised hourly rate range is for after the initial training period.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
Din Tai Fung is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
Din Tai Fung was founded in Taipei, Taiwan in 1958 as a cooking oil retail shop. In 1972, it transitioned into a full fledged restaurant specializing in soup dumplings and noodles. The restaurant was soon winning rave reviews from all over the world. The tradition of Din Tai Fung continues today in its locations in the United States, Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, China, and Thailand.