Cartalina Los Angeles, CA
- $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
- Arrive on time for your scheduled shift and ready to work.
- Put away all kitchen deliveries in appropriate storage areas. You will work with the dishwashers to help break down and remove boxes from the kitchen.
- Maintain and organize all areas of storage including reach in refrigerators, dry storage, and walk in cooler.
- Correctly label and date all prepped food items and rotate food in order. All prepped items will be initialed by the employee.
- Communicate with the line cooks to organize and prioritize items needed to be prepped for the day.
- Communicate with the following shift team members on what needs to be prepared for the next shift.
- Work in a clean and organized environment paying close attention to sanitary issues.
- All items prepped in the kitchen should be held at the correct temperature by either cooling (ex. Spreading cooked short rib on a sheet tray and placing in the walk-in to cool faster) or maintain current temperature (ex. Placing ice under raw chicken while butchering).
- Use a time and temperature log for all cooked and cooling items.
- Any additional duties assigned by the manager or kitchen lead line cook.