- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Production Coordinator is responsible for working with our Marketing and Operational teams to organize and assist with the execution all production elements for DJ shows, artist appearances, special events, seasonal programs, standard operations and bottle presentations.
• Create, maintain and adjust inventory of production costuming, props, swag and signage.
• Follow weekly production preparation schedule for standard operations of nightclub and dayclub venues.
• Check costume inventory distribution weekly to assure all wardrobe elements are met.
• Oversee bottle presentation program inventory and maintenance
• Coordinate and/or facilitates pick-up and delivery of marketing and production elements in conjunction with Production Assistant.
• Coordinate all departments and vendors regarding load-in, load-out, rehearsals and auditions.
• Onsite management of production load-in and load-out.
• Assists with Tao Group dancer program (scheduling, costuming, timelines, company standards)
• Distribute and adjust bi-weekly costume guide based off of DJ and special event schedule.
• Able to assist or direct Operations, Marketing and staff with execution of Production elements.
• Manages production install, execution and break-down of party brunch (fall/winter) and Beatwave Sunday (spring/summer)
• Maintain tracking system of all Production Department expenditures.
• Enter all Production expenditures into Marketing Department budgets.
• Must be able to have schedule flexibility depending on special events and holidays.
• Must possess in-depth knowledge of audio/visual/stage/costume production.
• Be able to direct and manage a team of vendors, internal and external employees.
• Have a positive, professional attitude.
• 2-4 years prior experience in the Hospitality or Entertainment Industry.
• Ability to use resources to help develop/maintain a roster of dancers according to Tao Group standards.
• Organization skills.
• Ability to coach and manage a roster of performers.
• Prior management experience is a plus.