- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Overview: The Sushi Chef is responsible leading the sushi department, training and developing team members, making sushi and sashimi, provide guidance and assistance in area of expertise.
• Create the Sushi department’s schedule.
• Check quality of products and vendors.
• Develop specials and menu items with chef team.
• Check employee roster, make sure all stations are here and ready to go, if not call the necessary employees in to cover.
• Do line checks.
• Expedite service.
• Oversee entire sushi staff.
• Constantly check quality of rice.
• Maintain excellent sushi quality and presentation.
• Inventory and ordering for the following day.
• Two to four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Exceptional knife skills.
• Managerial experience.
**You can apply in person Tuesday - Saturday 2-5pm