Front Counter/Bakery Service Representative/Barista
- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
COUNTER STAFF JOB DESCRIPTION Counter Staff
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you are there to personally take care of them.
• Inform guests of company history, popular items, specials and menu changes.
• Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy. • Answer questions about our food, beverages, and other shop functions and services.
• Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our pointofsale system.
• Deliver food and beverages from kitchen to guests in a timely matter. Package food and beverages to ensure product maintains integrity during transportation.
• Take orders and prepare beverages according to customer's specifications.
• Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment. Including packaging wholesale orders. • Maintain clean service areas.
• Monitor and observe guest dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
• Prepare final bill, accept payment, process credit card charges or make change (if applicable).
• Be ready and willing to assist fellow coworkers as situations arise. • Be ready and willing to clear tables.
• Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
• Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the shop as directed by the manager or immediate supervisor.
• Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests and our employees and management.
• Must have a basic knowledge of dining area service procedures and functions.
• Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point of sale system.
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
• Be able to safely lift (and understand safe lifting techniques) and easily maneuver trays of food frequently weighing up to 20 to 45 pounds.
•Educates customers by presenting and explaining the food and beverage menu; answering questions.
•Generates revenue by attracting new customers and bringing loyal customers back.
•Maintains inventories of product and maintaining supplies for front of house.
•Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
•Maintains and improves the appearance of the store and coffee bar.
•Enhances shop by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
At the very core, Crème Caramel LA holds service as the foundation of our value system. Service to our customers, service to our employees, and service to our community. Our focus has always been providing a good experience for all that touch our lives. Our committment to relationship building versus transcational building is something we've made a core value since our first year of business.