- $14.00 - $16.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
FOOD! BEER! HARD WORK! FUN!
Fantastic opportunity to get involved with Southern California's most exciting collection of pubs, craft breweries, and neighborhood eateries...
6th and La Brea is open for business! We are hiring extraordinary kitchen staff with a love of great food, a strong work ethic, and skills to join our team.
- Prepare ingredients and cook simple dishes to delight vegan and non-vegan guests alike.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash etc.
- Work as part of a team for maximum joy and productivity
- Keep work area clean and safe
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
- Learn by doing
- Some kitchen experience, common sense, and real interest in food and cooking
- Knowledge of health and safety basics in a kitchen
- Safely operate cutting tools and kitchen utensils
- Good communication skills
- Able to multi-task and to stay positive under pressure
- High school diploma or equivalent is desirable; Training from a culinary school will be an asset. Affinity for and interest in good food is a must. Knowledge of vegetarian or vegan items a plus.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All job offers are contingent on a successful background screening
6th and La Brea is a neighborhood brew pub in the heart of Mid-City. We have a casual, "California fun" vibe, from our dual shuffleboard tables to our 90 seat patio stocked with lawn games. We serve delicious food that pairs great with our award winning beer we make on-site. We also offer a full bar with craft cocktails and wine. Our menu has something for everyone - from a huge range of vegan friendly options to burgers and wings.