- $12.00 - $13.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
"Good people drink good beer"
6th and La Brea is getting ready to open it's doors! We are currently looking for kitchen staff with a great personality, strong work ethic, and great leadership skills to join our opening team.
- Follow the prep list created by Chef
- Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible
- Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
- Cook and prepare a variety of food products, including meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables, sauces and other food items.
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat etc.
- Prepare a variety of meats
- Undertake basic cooking duties such as reducing sauces, parboiling food etc.
- Prepare simple dishes such as salads, entrees etc.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash etc.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
- Proven experience
- Knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen
- Manual dexterity able to operate cutting tools and kitchen utensils
- A team player with good communication skills
- Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure
- Good physical condition and endurance
- High school diploma or equivalent is desirable; Training from a culinary school will be an asset
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All job offers are contingent of a successful background screening
6th and La Brea is light-filled modernist brewery and restaurant with a spacious outdoor patio. We are a California focused restaurant. We brew our beer on premises, our wine and spirits are California-sourced. Our menu is farmer's market driven with pacific rim flavors.
Artisanal Brewers Collective is the parent company 6th and La Brea, as well as several establishments in Southern California. We are passionate about brewing great beer, making delicious food that is both vegan friendly and non-vegan, all while providing an atmosphere that our guests will find welcoming and entertaining. We currently have several establishments in Downtown LA, Echo Park, Burbank and West LA, as well as other locations coming soon!