- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
At the direction of the A-Mechanic or General Manager the Pin Chaser responds to maintenance requests related to the bowling equipment including but not limited to the pin setters, bowling balls and lanes.
- Participates in the day-to-day oversite of the bowling lanes/equipment from a technical perspective
- Troubleshoot issues with the bowling equipment
- Responds to guest concerns regarding the lanes in a timely and efficient manner
- Efficiently communicate with control desk and/or management regarding mechanical issues
- Contact a member of management in the case a lane is down or parts are required
- Follows safe working practices and have a working knowledge of all safety practices and procedures.
- Identifies repairs needed on malfunctioning bowling equipment
- Ensures that the workshop and machine area is clean and organized at all times (e.g. workbench, work area, service aisle, etc.)
- Other duties may be assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Experience working as a mechanic or maintenance technician in a customer service oriented environment
- Knowledge and understanding of OSHA safety practices/procedures
- Able to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in an environment with high noise levels
- Regular use of hands and fingers, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms
- Open availability, including weekend nights and holidays
- Able to communicate in a clear and professional manner
- Works well with others and constructively lead/supervise employees
- Reliable, Trustworthy, Accountable and has a passion for customer service