Luxury Sales Professional
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
We are looking for a motivated sales professional to join our West Coast team. The ideal candidate has fine jewelry experience, a can-do attitude, and is well versed in the LA area.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Assisting clients in finding the perfect pieces, while developing and maintaining organic relationships with each one
- Work to build database of stylists, interior decorators, and personal shoppers in order to increase brand awareness amongst targeted clientele
- Aiding in creating and sustaining a warm and inviting luxury environment
- Understanding and communicating the company's luxury aesthetic an mission to clients
- Use enigmatic storytelling as a sales tool
- Maintaining visual merchandising standards, replenish stock, assist in inventory spot checks
- Retail/ jewelry sales experience a must, an active client book is an asset
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Fashion forward, intuitive, personable, a self-starter, a multi-tasker, and a strong PMA
- Able to complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Able to utilize POS system and Mac proficient; experience with Lightspeed is a plus
- Experience working and/ or organizing events a huge plus
Hourly rate plus commission commensurate with experience.
Please enclose your cover letter and resumé for consideration.
With three locations across New York and California, Love Adorned is a fine jewelry and lifestyle store from veteran retailer Lori Leven housing a curated inventory informed by years of traveling and collecting. Focusing on vintage, one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces and artisanal goods, Love Adorned is a shift away from throwaway culture that values utility, aesthetics, and craftsmanship.