RN - CATH LAB
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
- The goal of the Cath Lab Nurse is to improve health outcomes and patient experience. The Cath Lab Nurse will provide excellent care throughout the patient Cardiac Rehab experience. Shifts vary and some call is required.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- Cath Lab Manager
- Required Licenses/Certifications
Register Nurse licensed by State of Texas
- Preferred Qualification
- ADN, BSN, or equal experience. Two years cardiac cath experience. If not Cath Lab experience, extensive ER or ICU experience.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits