Management Trainee - Entry Level Role
- $400.00 - $1.1K Weekly
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
We have a very high success rate of developing those with past sales experience into top performers in the marketing field. We are seeking entry level professionals that would like to take their strong-minded mentalities and apply them to business careers in marketing. We want to develop our own people by starting them entry level so prior sales experience is a plus but not a requirement. Successful candidates in this position will have opportunities to advance rapidly.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the design, product, and acquisition teams to product market Helix products to improve conversion rate and customer experience
- Own end-to-end brand messaging
- Have your pulse on our brand within the framework of the ever-changing world
- Plug into various decisions as the voice of the brand, such as product extensions and partnerships
- Take an all-hands-on-deck approach through helping with other core business functions
- Manage junior marketing associates
- Process internal marketing requests to support the sales team.
- Keeping updated on industry and competitive trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities.
- Contributing to the daily growth and development of our company
What we are looking for:
- The ability to create a great brand while staying focused on the larger business objectives
- A penchant for ownership - taking responsibility for a project from end to end
- A great sense of humor,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to proactively manage multiple priorities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Customer focused – internal and external
We have become the leading choice for clients wanting to gain an edge over their competitors. The more personal and direct approach accomplishes what traditional form of sales and marketing such as telemarketing, e-mails, direct mail, commercials, and billboards can not: lasting customer relationships.
We are a direct marketing firm that specializes in new donor acquisition for some of the most well-respected International Nonprofit Organizations in the world.
We are thrilled to announce the acquisition of our first FOR-PROFIT CLIENT, and we have several BRAND NEW roles in our organization that we are looking to fill!
Our mission is to fight poverty and educate children around the world. Our unique and innovative approach to marketing has afforded us explosive growth in a highly competitive industry.