Scheduling Coordinator I
- $13.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We currently have scheduling coordinator positions open on our awesome team! We have two positions open: One is for 4 days per week, the other is for 3 days per week. Starting hourly rate will be between $13 and $15, depending on experience.
We Value Team Members Who:
- Show up consistently and on-time, every time.
- Get along well with others and have a supportive, team-player attitude.
- Possess a strong attention detail and desire to get things done quickly and correctly.
- Adapt well to a fast-paced environment where changes occur frequently.
Skills And Experience That We Value:
- Strong interpersonal and customer service abilities.
- Ability to answer phone calls, schedule appointments, check in patients, assist in front office duties.
- Experience working in a dental or orthodontics office is not required, but definitely a plus.
- A conversational fluency in Spanish is also a big plus.
Some Benefits We Offer:
- Free food! We provide food and snacks in our break room for all team members.
- Orthodontics care included! Need braces? Our qualified team members receive complimentary orthodontics treatment.
- Our total compensation is typically above industry standard with a bonus program for qualified team members.
- We will provide training on our practice management software, computer systems, and other tools.
We are a tight-knit organization that is focused on having fun while we deliver excellent Orthodontics care and overall experience to our patients and their families. We believe in giving our patients a positive "Wow!" experience at all times.