- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
The best ingredients are our people! Fresh ingredients, delicious dishes, and innovative cuisine!
At Rangoon Ruby; we are the people behind food for all of mankind!
We are busy, we are growing - that means consistent hours, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to join the team that is best in class in everything we do!
About the Role:
- The Dishwasher is an integral part of our recipe for all mankind.
- Ensuring the entire restaurant has the support of clean glassware, silverware, cookware, and dishware in order to ensure the best Burmese cuisine is delivered to all our guests.
- Delivers the highest level of customer service; coordinates with other kitchen staff to ensure timely delivery of clean supplies.
- Preferably at least 1 years in the restaurant industry, especially in a detail-oriented kitchen.
- Food Handler’s Certification Required/Advanced Certification(s) Preferred
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in written form in the English language.
Paul Wahlberg still remembers the smell of his Dad’s BBQ grill and the big pot he used to fry up their homemade French fries. It’s the casual comfort food from his childhood that he still loves best.
In hopes of sharing some of these favorite recipes, Paul got together with his family and partners to create a comfortable, friendly restaurant that would appeal to every generation. Of course, one of his favorite foods has always been burgers and there are plenty of them at Wahlburgers along with a few creative spins on fun side dishes from his past.