Assistant General Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Do people tell you that you smile all the time? Are you always helping others? Have you dreamed of running a bakery since you were little? Does making decisions and being a leader come naturally to you? You were born to be a Sprinkles AGM. You love people and making their day, but more than that – you are passionate about helping people be their best and leading high performing teams. You’ve managed others before but are looking for a place where you can grow and develop a diverse team while leading a super fun and complex business. You love driving your business and your team to be their best all day every day having fun while doing it.
· Lead your team to deliver the kind of guest service that makes guests smile and return and smile and return and smile and return and tell everyone what a great experience they had at your Sprinkles store.
· Lead your team to freshly bake and frost the world’s best cupcakes, all day so that we delight guests with our fresh, high quality cupcakes all day, every day.
· Develop and coach your team to work together to deliver amazing guest service but to also work as a team where each of them can be their best and grow themselves while having fun and working in a great environment.
· Drive your business! Analyze your results to determine what your teams should bake and frost every day, all day. Work with your teams to find new guests and get them into your store.
· Act as a company ambassador and embody the Sprinkles values: world’s best product, exceptional guest service, innovation, community, cleanliness, and great place to work.
· Oversee and manage all areas of the store – people, guests and business. It sounds easy, but is pretty complex as we bake and frost all day long – so you’ll move between these three areas multiple times in a day.
· Ensure that all financial (invoices, reporting, cash handling) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time, and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· Create the environment – you set the tone for the behavior in your store - act with energy, a smile, care, integrity, honesty, and knowledge.
· Keep Sprinkles clean and beautiful - maintain aesthetic guidelines of product while stocking and/or packaging and of course ensure the highest levels of cleanliness and sanitation.
· A natural leader that creates an environment in which employees aspire to great things in the way they act, think and perform their jobs.
· Committed to exceptional guest service, going above and beyond, and doing whatever it takes to make the guest happy.
· Detail oriented with a knack for following instructions down to the dot on top of a Sprinkles cupcake.
· A neat freak who happily enforces safety and sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and front of house, including compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances.
· A problem solver who can quickly create solutions for issues that arise.
· A leader that leads by example and inspires your team to constantly be their best.
· Detail oriented and positive by nature with a natural smile that is always on.
· A lover of good food, of a modern aesthetic, of a quality product; a lover of Sprinkles.
· Insert all the other good things YOU would want in a co-worker.
· 3-5 years of progressive management and leadership experience at premium brands.
· A degree of some sort that shows us you love to learn, in hospitality or restaurant management is preferred but if you can relate psychology to cupcakes, we can’t wait to hear how.
· Excellent judgment, communication skills and business acumen.
· A passion and love of the Sprinkles product, brand, and experience.
· Necessary Food Handlers Certificate (store/city specific).
· Cupcake juggling abilities as you work well under pressure with a smile and great personal energy as you bring your teams together - leading a busy kitchen team while leading a world class guest service team.
· Good physical stamina and energy. You love being on your feet and can lift up to 25 pounds, carrying cupcake trays, cupcake batter and frosting and bags of boxed purchases. Must be able to move around the front of the store as you bend down for bags and reach up for cupcake trays.