- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Our Data Coordinator is obsessed with data, Excel and is eager to learn systems quickly. This position will be on our Amazon team and will be working out of our Distribution Center. This position will assist with system maintenance, reconciling discrepancies while looking for efficiencies, and will keep the information confidential while following our policies and procedures. If you are self-motivated, detail-oriented, enjoy numbers and want to join a fast-growing team and company this position is for you!
Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running and fitness. We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else, for staff or customers. We truly believe that running changes everything.
- Technologically savvy, proficient in Excel, and eager to learn new systems quickly
- Experience with Data Entry preferred
- Detail oriented, deadline driven and self-motivated
- Ability to think critically
- Enjoys independent work in a team atmosphere
- Problem-solver who enjoys challenges and takes pride in creating the right solution
- Excellent communicator with the ability to listen, adapt and multi-task
- Communicate professionally with the team, staff, and customers via phone, chat, and email
- Builds and maintains trust from the team, staff, and customers by using sound judgment
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities, and functions
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
At Fleet Feet, we believe that running changes everything. For over 40 years, we have curated and created products, programs, and experiences that inspire and empower runners and their communities. We believe it’s a privilege to serve, and remain committed to delivering unmatched service and support when outfitting customers in everything they need to have a successful run, whether that’s introducing them to their new favorite running shoes, socks, or gear, or inviting them to our next training program run.
We like to keep things high-spirited, fast-paced, and fun. We don’t mind wearing more than a few hats and stepping in to help out wherever is needed. Our team is a group of knowledgeable and hardworking individuals who work, sweat, and live passionately. We run together to solve a problem, reach a goal, get inspired, and champion our brand each day. We are in full pursuit to find passionate people to join us on our quest and bring our core values to life.