- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Executive Chef will be responsible, but not limited to, all operations of the kitchen on a daily basis. This is to include managing of food, purchasing, food and labor costs, ensuring that product presentation, execution, timing and quality of food is upheld. The Executive Chef must have the ability to schedule and train staff as well as maintain the cleanliness and organization of the kitchen area along with the safety and sanitation of all the kitchen area.
- Oversee the day-to-day culinary operations and activities of the facility
- Maintain operational control of purchasing, receiving, purveyor lists, and inventory of all kitchen items
- Monitor performance of staff and ensure all procedures are completed to the department standards
- Provide employees and staff with proper training and monitoring to maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization along with the safety of all work areas
- Executive Chef must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in high volume full service or quality dining restaurant
- Candidates must have experience working in a high volume concept
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Proven leadership skill with the ability to motivate and manage all levels of staff
- Banquet experience necessary
- Experience working for a national chain restaurant a plus.
- Food Handler's Certification Required