Maintenance Tech IV: HVAC
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
- Performs duties necessary to keep the physical structures, HVAC, mechanical, electrical systems, utility systems and grounds of the hospital in an operative and safe working condition. Highly skilled in two or more trades such as electrical, plumbing, boiler operation/repair, HVAC, etc., knowlegable in all trades. Responsible for the maintenance, repair and installation of locks, door closures, electronic locking systems for the facility. Secures, unlocks and protects hospital buildings. Responds to security needs of hospital personnel, patients and visitors. Participates in performance improvement and CQI activities.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- POM Manager
- Minimum Education
- Completion of two (2) year degree; or trade apprentice program, (plumbing, electrician, HVAC construction, BMS); or four to six (4-6) years of job-related experience.
- Minimum Work Experience
- HVAC background
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Professional trade license. Valid State Driver's License and satisfactory driving record.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Intermediate to advanced computer, software, and systems knowledge. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability and desire to learn, develop new skills, and gain experience in preparing for possible career advancement into additional specialty areas, support or leadership role.
- Preferred Qualification
- Additional languages.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits