Breakfast & Lunch Sandwich / Salad Maker
- $10.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
- Organizing, prepping, maintaining for the morning and lunch service, including swift cleaning, sanitizing the station
- Brewing coffees/ice teas
- Preparing sandwich station with mise-en-place
- Prepare all items on the menu including occasional pastry assistance
- On-going cleaning of your stations and surroundings
- Organizing the kitchen shopping list and placing orders
- Organizing the storage, refrigerators, freezers
- Assist chef & staff with catering
- Closing the kitchen, includes cleaning duties and stocking
- Maintain stock of all items in the kitchen and communicate with kitchen lead
- Be able to assist the pastry department when needed
- Must be efficient, mindful of others, enjoy being part of a team
Hours are 7a-4p Monday - Friday, sometime on weekends depending on catering schedules.
- MUST HAVE: 2 years of experience working as a line cook or sandwich maker or deli, diner, fine-dining restaurant. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE
- Must be able to lift items that are 50 lbs occasionally.
- Must be a team-player.
- Must have great sense of responsibility, pride in your work and striving to challenge oneself to grow and teach others.
- Sense of humor is always a plus
- Sense of ownership to your job and position.
- Showing excellence in your position will provide you with more responsibilities and possibilities for moving up the position.
Starting at $10/hr or DOE, tips
Sugarbird Sweets just opened its first brick and mortar location inside the One Wilshire building in downtown Los Angeles. Serving specialty teas and coffees with addictive yet rustic variety of scones and baked goods, breakfast and lunch items.
We started at the farmer's markets 6 years ago and people love our teas and scones and now we expanded into our own first brick and morter location.
We strive in providing friendly, personable service and simple, yet high-quality foods that adds a smile on our and customer's day.