- $12.00 - $14.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
HOSTESS POSITION OVERVIEW
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the below:
- Welcoming and greeting guests; ensuring a seamless flow through the restaurant and to arranged dining tables
- Coordinating and communicating with the Chef and managers regarding guests.
- Updating and printing shift summary notes
- Speaking clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and responding well to questions
- Maintaining and upholding our company's vision and values
- Demonstrating a passion for details and a willingness to learn
- Maintaining knowledge with daily menus
- Maintaining a safe, sanitary, and organized work environment
- Performs all opening and closing duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year in a Hostess position in a upscale dining setting
- Ability to handle high volume/fast-paced environment
- Must be professional and positive and have the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Knowledge of reservation systems
- Demonstrate clear written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment and welcome feedback and direction
- Capability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Willingness to learn and grow
Petite Taqueria, curated by hospitality experts John Terzian and Brian Toll, is hiring for their newest endeavor, opening in Fall 2017. Petite Taqueria will be a traditional Tex-Mex restaurant with a unique twist of an Omakase bar.