- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Looking for skilled, passionate bartender who work well in a team environment. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, possesses a guest first attitude, a strong commitment to service, and excellent communication skills.
- Upbeat and energetic attitude
- At least one year as a full-time bartender in a craft cocktail-forward venue in the last 15 months
- Prior upscale full-service restaurant experience
- Knowledge of classic cocktails & bartending techniques
- Strong cocktail/spirits/beer/wine knowledge
- Experience working with homemade sweet and sour, infusions, etc. preferred
- Memorized specs of all classic cocktails and be able to execute using jiggers
- Interest in cocktail development and education
- Ability to make multi-task (building multiple cocktails at once) and remain calm under pressure
- Enthusiastic and committed to creating a great work environment
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Passion for hospitality
- Open availability is preferred.
- Greet guests in a positive, friendly manner and making them feel welcome
- Make drinks following training and specific recipes
- Full menu knowledge and preparation methods of both non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages
- Describe food menu features as needed, including menu changes and specials
- Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the bar.
- Anticipate the guests' needs and responding appropriately with a sense of urgency
- Work as a team, assisting all guests' and employees' needs and inquiries.
- Effectively communicate with management, service staff in order to fulfill and address any guest issues
- Bid farewell to guests, using guest's name when known, and encouraging them to return
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Perform all opening and closing duties as assigned
Looking forward to meet you!