- $14.25 Hourly
- Part Time
- Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
GOOD PEOPLE - GOOD FOOD - GOOD BEER
We're looking for personable, organized food runners and bussers to be part of the service team at our fun mid city location. Join us and be part of an awesome future!
Position Summary: Floor support do everything from prep restaurant for service, clear tables, re-set tables, re-fill silverware caddies to set up kitchen runner station to run food. They are the ones who keep service smooth!
- Stock and set up service stations
- Deliver of food to guests, with efficiency, awareness, and great hospitality
- Support communication between kitchen and dining room for maximum service efficiency.
- Work with the team to give a fabulous guest experience
- One year or more experience as a runner, server, or expeditor at a busy restaurant
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize under pressure
- Superb interpersonal, teamwork, and hospitality skills
- Enthusiasm for good food and drink
- Able to work long shifts (up to 6 hours) standing and walking
- Able to life up to 30 pounds regularly
- Food Handler's Card
- Alcohol Training Cert.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All job offers are contingent on a successful background screening
6th and La Brea is a neighborhood brew pub in the heart of Mid-City. We have a casual, "California fun" vibe, from our dual shuffleboard tables to our 90 seat patio stocked with lawn games. We serve delicious food that pairs great with our award winning beer we make on-site. We also offer a full bar with craft cocktails and wine. Our menu has something for everyone - from a huge range of vegan friendly options to burgers and wings.