- $65K - $75K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
A Alamo Cinema Drafthouse Chef provides Leadership at the venue level and manages the day-to-day operations and strategic vision of the kitchen operations in the restaurant. You will also develop, direct, and supervise Sous Chefs, KM’s and hourly Team Members to ensure consistent execution of Alamo’s quality standards, operating systems, procedure, philosophies, and culture.
What you will do:
- Mentor and develop the Back of the House (BOH) Hourly Staff to support the organization's talent pipeline and drive growth.
- Achieve business plan and goals through effective financial management.
- Demonstrate and coach overall P & L awareness and accountability.
- Actively monitors food quality to ensure adherence with Alamo’s standards. Provide timely feedback to Hourly staff, and lead action to correct any issues.
- Oversee the back of the house on your shifts and ensure it is operating efficiently while maintaining food quality and sanitation standards.
- Ensure line checks and production are both completed in compliance with Alamo’s systems and standards.
- Maintain Full and properly trained staff to operate restaurant effectively and ensure 100% staffing to Master schedules for all shifts.
- Ensure that all operations, recipe, specifications books, and training materials are current and maintained.
- Ensure building, equipment, furniture, and fixtures are in good repair, clean and maintained on a regular basis.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as Chef in a similar restaurant type concept.
- Demonstrated track record of strong leadership and ability to lead high performing teams.
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and manage workload with minimum direction.
- Inspires cooperation and teamwork through self-confidence, positive attitude, and enthusiasm.
- Remains positive and calm under stressful conditions.
Perks of the Job:
- Great pay and bonus opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Complimentary dining and movies outside of work hours.
- Health Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
A Alamo is responsible for serving our guests, our team and Alamo with unparalleled hospitality to create “craveable” guest and team member experiences every day! If this sounds like you, please apply today
Do the Right Thing
We strive to be a force for good in our company, in our industry and in the world. We stand up for our beliefs even when it is hard. We start from a place of kindness.
We value what is unique about each other and celebrate our differences. We treat each other with respect, support each other’s passions, and help each other grow. We welcome healthy debate but don’t tolerate intolerance. We take this commitment outside our four walls, creating neighborhood theaters that are deeply tied to the local community.
Like the crew of the Starship Enterprise™, we seek out new experiences and pursue innovation in all of our work. We take risks and chart new territory. We learn from our mistakes and continuously improve.
Give a Sh!t
We are passionate about creating awesome experiences. We obsess over every detail and take pride in our work because we know it makes all the difference to our guests and our teammates. Our pursuit of excellence drives us to do our best.