- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
Join our incredible team
Are you an individual who is passionate about food and beverage, desires greatness, and delights in enriching the lives of others?
If so, Echo & Rig: Butcher, Steakhouse, and Cocktails would like to speak with you...
CRITICAL FEW RESULTS
- Echo & Rig consistently delivers an outstanding Guest experience.
- Staff is well trained, knowledgeable and operates as a high performance team.
- Service standards are always met and often exceeded.
- Service is “Best of Class” and an industry leader in all markets t
- Staff and management are empowered and High Morale is evident in the operations at all times.
- Guests feel welcome and important to the organization
- Guests experience a heighten level of lifestyle when they dine with Echo & Rig
- Service team members display a high level of buy-in to the service program
- Service team members build professional long lasting relationships with our Guests
Ego-centric gratification is achieved consistently for each and every Guest
- Guests develop an emotional connection to the brand
- Service team members are artful in the execution of the 7 intents
- Guest loyalty is high and the service team is consciously building brand ambassadors (Our Guests) to represent the brand
- Guests feel a sense of excitement and elevated lifestyle when engaging with Echo & Rig
STEPS OF SERVICE - PACE AND TIMING
- Steps of service are consistently executed for each and every table
- Pace and timing is clearly evident during all shifts
- Service is executed with a high degree of teamwork
- Leadership is humble and of service to the staff.
- Teamwork is clearly evident in the work place.
- HR protocols are stringently adhered to.
- Employees have a voice in the company.
- Records are maintained in a diligent and accurate fashion.
- Role model behavior that is consistent with company objectives, guidelines, policies and practices.
- Leads with commitment, drive and purpose.
- Communicates in an honest, direct and timely manner. Always respectful of others.
- Holds him/herself to the highest standards of performance.
- Demonstrates ironclad character.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Active listening skills are clearly evident.
- Always achieves understanding through effective communication.
- Takes time to solicit feedback from others.
- Regular team meetings are effective in achieving results.
- Always lead by example – role model for others.
- Challenge him/herself to continuously improve.
- Takes ownership of all issues and problems related to the organization.
- Demonstrate commitment to the end objective, never wavering or become discouraged.
- Demonstrate perseverance.
- Demonstrate ability to make the tough decisions.
- Demonstrate ability to take a firm stand even though it may go against popular opinion.
- Is assertive without being overly aggressive.
- Willing to do whatever it takes to achieve results.
- Demonstrate a genuine concern for making others successful.
- Deflect praise; allow others to shine.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrate extremely high energy level and stamina.
- Work tenaciously to see projects through to completion.
- Demonstrate perseverance.
- Committed to achieving the desired objective, never discouraged.
- Understand that effort is not a substitute for results.
- Resolutions are immediate and long lasting.
- Hold people accountable to desired performance.
- Aware of where he/she stands compared to desired results.
- Laser-like focus on desired results, never distracted.
- Builds strong, diverse teams.
- Teams have clear direction and motivated to achieve desired objectives.
- Continually challenges team to improve.
- Creates a focused, collaborative team environment.
- Involves the team members but willing to take an unpopular position.