- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare in Greenville TX is looking for a PRN RRT with NICU experience.
- Under the supervision of the Director of Respiratory Therapy sets up and operates various types of respiratory care equipment to be utilized in the diagnosis and treatment of respiratory disease and/or cardiac disease.
- NICU, ER, ICU, Inpatient, as applicable.
- Certificate program graduate
- Texas State license as a Respiratory Care Practitioner.
- National Board Respiratory Care as a Registered Respiratory Therapist required.
- Appropriate CPR Certification.
- Experience: One year including ICU experience. ACLS and PALS preferred.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits