Hiring Bartenders at Native Restaurant
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Chef Nyesha Arrington’s new restaurant, located in downtown Santa Monica, is looking for bright, talented and enthusiastic bartenders to join and grow with our team.
Our restaurant focuses on seasonal and progressive cuisine, with a high emphasis placed on hospitality and culture.
We are looking for individuals with dedication to their craft that are also passionate and eager to be a part of our opening team! We want to work with industry professionals who will bring their prior experience, expand on it, and grow with us. We are looking for candidates who value showing up to work on time and being prepared for their day, and who want to take their profession to the next level. If you fit that bill and are ready for an amazing opportunity, development, and expansion, then we want to meet you!
A qualified team member will have the following qualities:
· Minimum 2 years experience working in a fast-paced, upscale restaurant environment
· Flexible schedule and ability to work evenings, weekend brunches, and holidays
· Current Food Handler’s certificate
· Extensive knowledge of specialty liquor/cocktails, beer, as well as Old & New World wine