- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
● Lead each shift with purpose as the values role model and brand ambassador
● Proactively build a BOH team, through active pursuit and investigation of online applications received through email, as well as active recruitment.
● Use existing tools to manage the BOH, including compeat and Brink software and reporting, to understand and celebrate areas of strength, and coach to areas of improvement.
● Work with the GM to identify daily and weekly labor bucket, to schedule appropriate coverage for all day parts. Manage labor daily through knowledge of actual store performance.
● Read and share guest feedback collected through Brand Health reviews, guest emails, and in-store contact, as it pertains to BOH. Foster an attitude of commitment to making every dish perfect.
● Become Serv-Safe Food Manager certified, to ensure all BOH health and safety regulations are followed.
● Ensure all BOH Team Members are certified in basic Maricopa County Health Standards.
● Check daily communications through email, to stay knowledgeable of all BOH related company communications.
● Establish and maintain relations with other KL’s and AKL’s.
● Communicate facilities or equipment issues with GM and AGM. Be knowledgeable of preventative maintenance tactics, to reduce issues that could be avoided.
About Original ChopShop - Legacy
The first Original ChopShop opened in 2013, to provide a warm, welcoming place full of energetic people eager to serve good-tasting nutritious food and to make our busy guests feel comfortable.
Our Philosophy? Good food makes people happy and If you’re happy, we’re happy.
At Original ChopShop, we are Committed, Honest, Original and Positive. Individuality is our strength. Laugh a little (or a lot) - we think happiness is contagious and choose to find the good in every moment. Can you silverline-it?
We’re budding across Arizona and Texas…Come join us at the table!