- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
To support Hunt Regional Medical Partners family practice in a clinical and administrative capacity.
Employee will be proficient in all areas of responsibility, with minimal supervision and oversight required.
Employee must be bilingual and able to demonstrate fluent Spanish with a medical focus.
Experience in Electronic Health Records
Eligibility and Benefits Authorization and Pre-Certification of Procedures
Scheduling Appointments and Procedures in System(s)
Scan Documents into System(s)
Index Scanned Documents
Prepare documents for Transmission to External Entities via Facsimile, Mail, and Other
- Greet and Room Patients
- Assist Physician/Provider in Patient Interaction and Procedures
- Patient Treatment Room Preparation and Maintenance
- Referral Coordination, both outgoing and incoming
- Surgery Scheduling and Coordination between Physician/Hospital and Patient
- Pre-Operative Appointment Scheduling and Coordination between Hospital and Patient
- Communicating Lab and Procedure Results to Patients
- Review and Clarification of patient consent forms with patient prior to patient signing forms
- Call/Process Prescriptions to Pharmacy as applicable
- Ability to provide and explain instructions for Patient Procedure Preparation, Prescription, and other directives needed with regard to patient education
- Preparation of Chart information for Physician as needed/requested
- Inventory Maintenance
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits