- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Overview: A Busser maintains a clean service area, as well as BOH areas, in a speedy, professional and effective manner. Provides support to all staff and other duties as assigned.
· Portray a positive and professional attitude.
· Work as a team.
· Provide help and support to all fellow colleagues.
· Communicate to FOH and BOH support staff including managers, servers and chef.
· Learn and teach fellow colleagues.
· Ensures the working area has a high standard of cleanliness and follows health code requirements.
· Properly set-up station and side stations including:
· Square-off seats, tables, make sure all tables and chairs/banquettes are clean and free of debris
· Help servers set tables/buffets exact to managers orders
· Wipe down chairs and table bases
· Stock side stations with appropriate materials
· Perform opening side work as described for specific sections
· Attend and participate in daily pre-shift meetings.
· Always smiles and greets guests warmly and genuinely.
· Reports any incidents of theft, vandalism, or violations of the house rules or breaches of security or safety regulations.
· Provide professional and exceptional guest service.
· Clear empty glasses, dirty plates, used silverware
· Clean and wipe tabletop and keep free of debris and food
· Sweeps and wipes spills from the venue floor
· Help set table for next course
· Clear and reset tables after guests have left
· Perform shift opening and closing side work as described.
· At least 2 years bussing experience in a high volume establishment.
· Required work cards by state/city law.