- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food
Hilltop Coffee + Kitchen is looking for a Cashier to manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently.
Cashier responsibilities include receiving payments, issuing receipts, and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a customer service position and good knowledge of how cash registers operate. You should also be available to take evening and weekend shifts occasionally.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure all transactions run smoothly and will help us maximize customer satisfaction.
- Manage transactions with customers using Toast
- Collect payments whether in cash or credit
- Issue receipts, refunds, or change
- Redeem gift cards and local discounts
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving the store
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
- Work experience as a retail cashier or in a similar role in sales
- Basic PC knowledge
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS
- Good math skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- High school degree
We’re from LA. It is here in these surrounding neighborhoods that we spent our formative years. We take pride in creating fun environments for people to connect with each other and themselves. We’re young and ambitious, climbing our own Hilltops personally and professionally, just like everyone else. We believe in humanity and are grateful for the opportunity to serve you. Thank you for allowing our paths to cross.