PIZZA DOUGH DRIVER AND KITCHEN TEAM MEMBER
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
COMMISSARY, DRIVER AND KITCHEN TEAM MEMBER
Fresh Brothers is looking for experienced, energetic, passionate people to join our growing team.
Is responsible for ensuring effective commissary operations and delivery, consistent and efficient commissary production.
• Supports various special events.
• Delivers supplies and equipment to restaurants by receiving and transferring items.
• Performs diverse kitchen functions.
• Serving customers.
• Ensures compliance with all aspects of the company Food Safety Program.
• Achieves and maintains ServSafe certification.
• Can work with flexibility in various positions (commissary, kitchen, and drive dough truck) in a continuous schedule of nights, holidays, and weekends, and is available for call-in shifts.
• Able to operate dough truck
• Regularly remains in a stationary position approximately 50% of the time.
• Regularly moves about the location approximately 50% of the time.
• Constantly communicates with team members and guests.
• Regularly moves and positions objects and equipment weighing up to 25 pounds.
• Constantly detects and determines if product is up to all standards.
• Truck driving: 1 year (Required)
• Customer Service Skills.
• Flexible Hours
• Los Angeles, CA
If you’re an upbeat, positive, and HAPPY individual, we want you on our Team! Apply Today!
Join a high-growth, quick service chain of pizza restaurants recently listed as one of FastCasual.com's "Top 50 Movers and Shakers" within the industry.