Server / Waiter
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Waitstaff is responsible for graciously providing food service consistent with Neiman Marcus standards. Responsibilities include serving guests by providing information to help food and beverage selections; presenting ordered choices; maintaining dining ambiance and experience.
• Customer Focus
• Strategic Agility
• Functional/Technical Skills
• Technical Learning
• Presentation Skills
• Personal Learning
• Prior food service experience is preferred.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily.
Extensive knowledge in wine, cocktails and liquors is preferred.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required
** Must be able to work day, evening, weekend and holiday shifts. Position is for 25-30 hours per week.