STORE MANAGER | MALIBU
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
HIPTIQUE is hiring an experienced Store Manager for our Santa Monica & Malibu boutiques. Candidates must have the desire and ability to develop & manage a sales team and to run a small business as if it were their own.
Please email Resume and Cover Letter telling us about yourself, experiences and why you think you are the best candidate. Please state which location you are applying to manage.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING TRAITS AND/OR SKILLS:
- Min 5+ yrs boutique sales & management experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proven success reaching sales goals
- Experience developing and growing sales team
- Experience creating in-store events
- Ability to network our brand in the community & on social media
- Experience merchandising clothing boutique as well as creating captivating window displays
- Team player & motivator
- Extremely detailed oriented and multi-tasker
Our boutique is a fun environment for both our employees and our customers. We have very high expectations and standards. You will have the opportunity to get involved and run your own business.
Weekends are required.
Originating on the east coast, hiptique relocated to Santa Monica, CA in early 2011. Our owner and buyer has effortlessly created a shopping experience that brings both coasts together.
After nine successful years in Santa Monica we have recently closed for remodeling. We are re-opening with a fresh mix of women & men's clothing, swimwear, gifts and home decor.