- compensation depends on experience
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Great opportunity for a motivated Esthetician!
We are an established day spa (over 22 years in business), open 7 days a week and are looking for a skin care pro that is looking for a long term place to build a steady clientele.
To build quickly you will need:
- To be able to do both waxing (full body) and facials services.
Schedule: Currently we have space available for an Esthetician Monday 10 to 6; Wednesday 2 to 9 and Saturday's 10 to 6 (more days can be added in future as you build)
Service commission: You keep 40% of the service price minus a few small fees for product/supplies, linen and front desk support.
Product commission: Tiered program for retail sales. Earn 20% commission!
This is a contractor position. All licenses and insurances will be your responsibility.
Why would you want to contract with us?
- Established business in a great center with parking.
- You do the service the way you want to plus can do other services than just facials and waxing.
- We fairly rotate new and returning clientele so that you can quickly build a business for yourself.
- Product (both skin care and waxing) and supplies are available at your fingertips for a minimal fee. This helps to eliminate costly start up fees if you had to supply everything on your own.
- Linen provided for minimal fee. Keeps you from washing your own.
- You will be working with a great team of therapists!
- We do massage and chiropractic services as well which attracts new clients to you.
- Family run business where the owners care about the people that contract with the spa!
- Reply to this posting!
- Face / Face interview at our Spa
- Give a facial / perform a small waxing service to demonstrate your talents
Mr. and Ms. Day Spa
1847 Ximeno Avenue
Long Beach, CA 90815
Our goal is to provide a positive energy enviornment where you feel building a long term clientele makes sense.