Event Production Coordinator
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We are seeking an Event Production Coordinator to join our team!
The Event Production Coordinator implements the final operational phase of our clients’ vision for their event through assembling spreadsheets, managing distribution of inventory, and communicating across all departments for flawless execution.
To be successful in this role, a candidate should be highly organized, proactive, able to multitask in a busy work environment, handle a fast paced work environment and much have previous catering or baquet experence.
- Lead your event staff through the full event setup, execution and clean up
- Supervise, delegate, and assist your staff through each phase of event process
- Create and work from a detailed event proposal, or plan, to accomplish a flawless event
- Act as a point of contact for the client on the day of the event
- Create and review notes to carry out all details, from corporate to private events, galas, and weddings
- Create and enforce your own staff notes and staff assignments to reflect overall event timeline
- Support the Director of Training & Service Standards in training staff on and off of events
- Lead a team and have strong people and management skills
- Availability to work both day and evening hours, as well as weekends is required
- Communicate effectively with both event guests and team members
- Be upbeat, friendly and professional and generally have a positive attitude
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have a reliable form of transportation
- Use independent decision-making and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable environment
- Be detail-oriented, with strong organization and effective time management skills
- Experience in the hospitality industry, especially the catering industry is preferred
- Previous management or supervisory experience is a plus
- This job requires the ability to lift at least 25 lbs and be physically fit enough to carry out position tasks as required
- Minimum age to apply is 18
Why Work at The JDK Group
At The JDK Group we build lifetime relationships with our clients and the community to create flawless events worth celebrating. We have a great time wherever we are! Everyone is appericated for the hard work they put in! We are a friendly, fun, and hard working bunch. We offer great starting pay, clear succession and growth with in the company! And mostly importantly a great work environment!
Come join our time!
Check out some of the events you could be a part in producing by visiting the video links below: