Busser/Runner Wednesday to Sunday 11am-6pm
- $13.25 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
As a Pitchoun Busser/Runner your primary duty is to provide customers with the best service possible by maintaining the dining room and properly washing and restocking dishes. Dishwasher/Busser’s should be familiar with Pitchoun Service Principles and utilize the principles when relevant. One the same token, Pitchoun is dedicated to its employees and has the utmost respect for each employee, no matter what position.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Clears and cleans tables
- Maintains proper table alignment and setup
- Periodically sweeps floor, inside and out
- Fills water pitchers, stocks glassware, silverware and all products available on the condiment bar
- Frequently cleans the restroom
- Frequently monitors all trash cans in store and empties
- Cleans all dishes in a timely and organized manner
- Restocks clean dishes in all areas of restaurant
- Accepts deliveries and stocks in appropriate storage places
- Takes care of washing and drying Pitchoun aprons and towels with great care
- Follows proper closing procedures to keep clean and organized store
- Provides customers with a pleasant experience when interacting with them
- Is punctual and maintains a good attendance record
- Is familiar with and abides by all our policies, procedures and systems
- Is professional on all levels while clocked in or on company premises. Leaves issues not related to work, outside of work. Comes to work with a positive attitude and outlook on the day.
- Communicates to management when there is an issue, whether it is personal or work related.
- Maintains the utmost integrity and honesty while employed at Pitchoun.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each key responsibility satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in food service/hospitality desired ; High School diploma or GED preferred
- Customer service focused and solution oriented
- Used to a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on restaurant needs
- Ability to read and understand simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees in the organization
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiple and divide with 10s and 100s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one-or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Personal qualities : have a passion for food and beverage, a pro-active and "can do" attitude, providing exceptional service to our clients. Welcoming and warm personality, able to engage and connect easily with others. Committed, professional, and responsible, on time for a shift you have committed to working.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Constant standing/walking
- Occasional stooping, kneeling or crawling
- Occasional pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying up to 40 lbs.
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs, ramps
- Constant computer/POS Register
- Frequent, continual, intermittent flexing or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine
- Constant reaching, turning, and performing precision work around counter
- Constant receiving detailed information through oral communication
- Constant talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word
- Occasional Distinguishing, with a degree of accuracy, differences or similarities in intensity or quality of flavors and/or odors
- Constant clarity of vision at near and/or far distances
- CA food handlers card required
- Clean black shoes
• Clean black outfit (black pants/jeans and black shirt/Tshirt)
• Clean Pitchoun orange apron (provided)
- Clean Pitchoun black beret hat (provided)