- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
MAINTENANCE HELPER - Help assure the Clubhouse and equipment are up to club standards. position reports to the Facilities Manager
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IS a professional with a keen interest in maintaining the club. someone who understands and lives by the concept of being a team player. this is essential to your success, as well as the success of those with whom you will be working with at the club.
* Maintains and makes general repairs to the plumbing fixtures, furniture, woodwork, electrical system, appliances, elevators, ventilation system and building structure of the club.
* Conducts plumbing repairs such as leaking pipes, faucets and clogged drains.
* Performs various duties involving painting, plumbing, carpentry and electrical work.
*Maintains the air conditioning refrigerators and ice makers.
*Other duties as assigned.
•Comprehensive benefits, including health and life insurance
•Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options
•Time-off programs, including vacation, holiday and sick time
•Employee Assistance Program
•Dynamic, beautiful working environment in sunny Los Angeles