Comp Breakfast Attendant* - Full Time
- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Why work for us:
Great opportunity at newly renovated hotel! Embassy Suites Arcadia is proud to unveil a whole new look! From our guest suites, atrium, lobby to our exquisite Meeting and Banquet space. Designed with you in mind, our vibrant transformation features contemporary furnishings and more room to relax! Embassy Suites already leads the way of all-suites full service hotels with its three pillars: two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, and complimentary evening reception! Come work for the leading brand today!
Passionate about hospitality? Customer-service oriented? Want a career and not just a job? We want to hear from you and meet you right away!
Of course, as in any other career there are requirements (these are not the only requirements or a detailed job description):
- Availability (open to mornings, evenings, nights, holidays, and weekends)
- Customer-Service driven.....AGAIN Customer-Service driven (this is VERY important)
- Outside-the-box thinker
- Team player
- Proven record of excellent attendance
- Proven record of steady job history
- Open to training and development
- Cashier/money-handling experience, if applicable
- Able and willing to stand for long periods of time if needed
- Experience in a 3-4 star hotel desired
Purpose for the Position:
To perform a combination of duties in an efficient, quiet and effective manner which facilitates food service and thereby provides a positive impression for the guest.
- Clears, cleans and resets tables and surrounding areas.
- Carries dirty dishes from comp dining room to kitchen.
- Replenishes supply of clean silverware, glassware, dishes, and other utensils in dining room.
- Stocks food items on comp dining room buffet. Replenishes coffee urns, milk and juice dispensers as needed.
- Serves coffee and ice water refills to patrons.
- Cleans and polishes equipment such as coffee urns, juice and milk dispenser, high chairs, booster seats and sneeze guards.
- Conducts “hall runs” to pick up dishes and trays on guest floors.
- Cleans after breakfast service and restocks items as needed for next day. May also assist in employee break room cleaning and stocking of food during employee lunch hours.
- Responsible for guest relations and courtesy when asked for help, directions, or registering a complaint.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
- Do the same task over and over, frequently in the same way.
- Get along with all kinds of people.
- Stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Lift and carry things like trays or dishes.
- Use hands and fingers skillfully and easily.
To do this job, you must have the following licenses or certifications before being hired: Active Food Handler Card
Physical Demands: Medium Work: Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally and 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently
WCG offers many benefits including**:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off Sellback (Yes! You can sell us your unused PTO)
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- 401(k)/Roth IRA with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Hotel Discounts (Hilton Team Member Travel Program)
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.
Other hourly positions available*: Attendant (housekeeper), Housekeeping Houseperson, Bellperson/Driver, Kitchen Dishwasher/Stewart.
*Positions are not guaranteed to remain open for any certain period of time. Status of full/part time or on-call may change without notice
**Benefits can stop/change at any time with or without notice.