Team Member/Key Holder
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts
Founded in 2008, mini mioche (pronounced mee-osh) is a leading children’s apparel manufacturer and retailer based in Toronto, Canada. All mini mioche clothing is made ethically and locally from GOTS organic cotton. The mini mioche brand specializes in creating simple, high-quality, gender-neutral fashion basics for babies and kids. mini mioche was recently ranked number 92 on the Canadian Business/Profit 500 list of Canada’s fastest growing companies.
We are currently recruiting full and part-time Team Members who have a strong passion and energy for retail and customer service to work in our new Pacific Palisades location in Los Angeles.
Often times, people think that ‘one-size fits all’ when it comes to retail positions, and for the most part, they may be right! But when it comes to what truly sets mini mioche apart from the rest, it’s the product we sell, the people that work for us and our unique approach to customer service.
We seek team members who are ambitious, honest, fun, filled with ideas, self-motivated, optimistic and who enjoy working in a collaborative work environment. We are looking for an individual who is excited to work for a market leader in ethical children’s apparel and someone who wants to be a part of our continuing story of growth.
- Learn all things mini mioche and share your passion and knowledge of the brand with customers and fellow team members
- Create an exceptional ‘above and beyond’ customer experience to help drive sales and expand the mini mioche community
- Work as a team to exceed daily/monthly sales targets
- Maintain high store standards set by head office – ensuring the store is beautiful, clean, on-brand, well-stocked and well-merchandised
- Support store management in the planning and execution of in-store events, promotions etc.
- Ensure all store operations are completed effectively and efficiently, including opening and closing procedures
- Represent the mini mioche brand with pride
- A passion and enthusiasm for mini mioche and ethical apparel manufacturing
- Previous retail experience (preferred)
- An ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience working with children (preferred)
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to develop positive and lasting customer relationships – you love working with and helping people!
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience in visual merchandising and maintaining high store standards – you love making things look pretty!
- An optimistic outlook and positive attitude
What We Offer:
- A healthy, supportive, positive, independent work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Incentive opportunities
- Fabulous staff discounts
- Continued opportunity for learning and development
Reporting to the Store Manager
How to apply:
Please apply with your resume and a cover letter. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working with mini mioche, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
mini mioche is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of mini mioche Retail Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our team members and provide all other conditions of employment including company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable