'19 EDI/Logistics Coordinator
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Vision Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Jrs Fast Fashion company looking for a Logisitics Coordinator
A well-established Junior Apparel company has a terrific opening for experienced person to join our logistic department.
- Must be computer literate
- Experienced with AIMS360 Apparel Software
- Have knowledge of working with EDI & Excel
- Minimum of 5 years experience working relationship with scheduling pickups for retailers both EDI and non EDI.
- Be able to coordinate IN/OUT product traffic with production department, suppliers, and warehouse personnel.
- Be able to Route and understand Routing Guides for the major retail chain stores.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be proactive, energetic, efficient & able to hit deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Spanish speaking preferred, but not required.
This is a full time position with opportunity to grow with the company.