- $11.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
cleaning of property, light maintenance duties and heavy stucco/painting repairs.
great customer service,
Apply property construction and maintenance techniques and ability to use power and hand tools to perform preventative maintenance, repairs and renovation.
- Use tools in proper manner and inspect tools daily for defects.
- Assist contractors as needed in the performance and completion of their work.
- Identify and report unusual or hazardous situations to management to preserve the structural integrity of the building.
- Maintain building interior by painting, cleaning and performing other necessary upkeep duties as scheduled.
- Respond to complaints in a professional manner.
- Maintain company equipment, supplies and vehicle in good working order (if applicable).
- Follow safety regulations as prescribe by training guidelines.
- Provide accurate accounting of time spent at location or project.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally, reading, and in writing.
- Professionalism Tenant Relations
- Works under pressure/Multi Task Skills Presentation-Clean Hygiene & Dress
- Time Management Physical/Manual Dexterity Skills
- Ability to lift up to fifty pounds
- Knowledge in computers with e-mails, google search, excel, Word and tablets usage.