PCA: OR/DAY SURGERY
Nursing: OR/Anesthesia/Day Surgery Greenville, TX
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
- Under the Supervision or direction of a Shift Manager, performs various duties assisting the nursing staff in the treatment and care of patients of all ages, in accordance with the established methods and procedures of the hospital.
- Minimum Education
- High School Diploma or GED preferred. Graduate of a Medical Assistant program, Certified Nurse Assistant, or equivalent prior experience preferred.
- Minimum Work Experience
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- General knowledge of basic bedside nursing. Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on the physical, psychosocial, education, safety and related criteria appropriate to age of the patients served in assigned area/department. The skills and knowledge to provide such care are gained through education, training, and/or experience.
- Preferred Qualification