Front Desk Agent
- $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are currently looking for a motivated and charismatic individual to help make our guest experience exceptional. Got personality? Bring it.
Our ideal candidate:
- Front Desk hotel experience is required.
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Handle pressure of a high volume, high energy environment.
- Follow financial and operational procedures.
- Effectively manages time and is proactive in completion of tasks.
- Working knowledge of common computer programs. Opera a plus.
- Maintain, deliver and follow through with guest requests.
- Responsible for checking in/out of guests.
- Sell internal outlets and be familiar with the local area.
- Able to successfully work independently and as part of a team.
- Support and promote company policies and procedures. Able to respond properly in an emergency or safety situation.
- Provide general information to guests and patrons regarding hotel services, hours of operation, key personnel, daily activities and special functions.
- Committed to maintaining superior standards of quality, service, and cleanliness in the lobby area and at the desk.
- Effectively communicate and report any vital guest service information.
- Maintain close working relationships with all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum productivity and guest service.
- Assist in other areas of hotel if needed and with other projects as assigned.
If this sounds like you, we want you to apply for the position of Front Desk Agent. We hope you are up for the challenge and excited to be part of a diverse company to serve a worldly clientele. If you are confident in your abilities and passionate about guest service, then step up to join us!
HotelCrafters Hollywood LLC