- $35K - $40K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
A dynamic NY-based audiovisual company is looking for a Marketing Assistant to support the company’s broad-ranging marketing efforts. This position requires a mix of data entry and reporting skills, and offers the opportunity to learn all aspect of digital marketing and event marketing from an experienced team. Key requirements of the position include:
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Proactive time and project management skills
• Creativity and a strong work ethic
• Database experience and a general adeptness with computers
About the Company
We distribute, customize and build products for the AV industry. We work with many high-profile manufacturers and hold patents for several of our own products. Our products are used in corporate boardrooms, university lecture halls, medical facilities, stadiums and broadcast studios. Our offering spans AV signal management, digital signage, wireless audio, collaboration software, fiber optics and much more.
• Database management
• Website updates
• Support and analysis of marketing campaigns
• Social media
• CRM support, analysis and reporting
• Google keyword analysis
What We're Looking For
Successful candidates are highly dependable and hungry to learn. A meticulous attention to detail is critical. Finally, we're looking for someone who treats projects with urgency, but is not afraid to voice their opinion.
This position will report to our Marketing Director, Jordan Wills.
Interested in Applying?
Along with your résumé, please include a brief cover letter explaining why our industry and/or this position is of specific interest to you.
Thanks for reading!