TRANSITIONS CARE MANAGER RN LSW LPN HOME HEALTH
- $40.00 - $50.00 Piece Rate
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
TRANSITIONS CARE MANAGER MUST BE RN – LSW – LPN (PRN/PT)
Are you looking for PRN/PT work for extra money, this opportunity may be just what you are looking for! P.E.N. is looking for self-motivated experienced Care Managers striving for excellence in this ever-growing field.
Transitions Care Managers have a unique role, the goal is to educate Members on their disease processes by teaching them how to recognize signs and symptoms; to make Dr’s appointments; as well as how to manage their disease and prevent future hospitalizations. They do this with scheduling 2 visits and 3 calls for the following 30 day after a hepatization.
We specialize in a unique and growing aspect of healthcare. Our Care Managers use holistic approach to educate Members how to advocate for their own Healthcare. Our Care Managers work with our Virtual PEN Supervisory Team to provide Members with the best quality of care.
Care Managers will complete 2 visits in the Member’s home as well as 3 telephone contacts during the 30 days after hospitalizations. Care Managers perform assessments and provide education on how to best handle serious health care issues. Care Managers will be held to a 24-hour documentation requirement with any contact with, or on behalf, of the Member.
- Candidates must be RN or LSW and have 1 year of Home Health Experience and 2 years Case Management experience. LPN or LVN must have 5 years Home Health experience.
- Candidates must be well organized, efficient, computer savvy, and able to work independently.
- Candidates are responsible for having working phone, computer, printer, and reliable high-speed internet service
- Candidates must have an account with direct deposit
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills. Candidates must be able to communicate via phone, email, text, verbal and respond to PEN mgmt. within 24 hours.
- Candidates will need Professional Liability Insurance upon assignment of members.
- Candidates will need to supply a TB test that has been completed within the past year (12 Months) or chest x-ray.
- Candidates will be drug screened and background checked prior to hire/training. (as well as monthly required checks after hire)
- Must have documentation within 24 hours of members visit.
Professional Edge Nursing, INC is seeking Care Managers RN or LSW. This position has excellent pay of $40 per visit, with an additional $10 added for Completed New Member Surveys, TELE calls are $20 each for 2 calls a month. $30 flat rate for mileage after 200 miles or more in a BI-WEEKLY pay period.
Our GOAL is for our Care Managers to empower their Members to take more of an Active interest in their own Health Care and Resources available. There are several different programs available for members, please contact your Recruiter today.
Reasons to choose Professional Edge Nursing:
Flexible Schedules PT/PRN
Excellent Pay per Visit
Flat Rate for Mileage over 200 miles per Bi-Weekly pay period.
Great Support from Virtual PEN Supervisors.
You may view more information at: www.professionaledgenursing.com