PALIHOUSE MIAMI BEACH | BEACH BUTLER/OUTDOOR HOUSEPERSON
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Palihouse Miami Beach Beach Butler/Outdoor Houseman
Paligroup is currently seeking an Beach Butler/Outdoor Houseman for the Palihouse Miami Beach location.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
- An individual who is attentive and takes initiative helping guests to the beach with their chairs, umbrellas, coolers and whatever other items they would like to bring with them
- Someone who knows the best beach locations in Miami Beach and enjoys sharing local tips to guests
- Someone who enjoys guest services
- An individual who likes being active all day and not in an office environment
- An independent worker who can follow task lists with minimal supervision
- An individual who is detail oriented and enjoys enhancing the guest experience by ensuring the property exterior areas are in excellent condition
- Someone who enjoys spending time outside
- An individual who enjoys interacting with guests
- An individual who has experience maintaining plants and follows a prescribed watering schedule
The Beach Butler/ Outdoor Houseperson is responsible for tending to guests at the pool and bringing them to the beach in the Palihouse Miami Beach Moke upon request. The Beach Butler/ Outdoor Houseman is also responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all exterior public areas, including plant life and pool area.
- Driving guests to the beach and assisting them with their beach chairs, umbrellas, coolers and helping them get settled on the beach upon request
- Must offer to help guests to the beach with their bags, chairs, umbrellas etc. and help them effectively situate their umbrella and set up their beach gear
- Must have a valid driver’s license and feel comfortable safely operating a low-speed vehicle
- Assisting guests at the pool with towel service
- Aid the other staff members by removing any dishware or plate ware from the pool area
- Skim the pool with the net to ensure all leaves and debris are removed from the pool
- Clean and mop all exterior floors
- Clean and maintain all plants on property and stick to a prescribed watering schedule
- Maintaining the outdoor appearance of the pool area and all exteriors
- Inspect condition of all furniture for tears, rips or stains; report any damages to the supervisor
- Respond at all times in a friendly, helpful manner to guests and other colleagues
- Must be completely flexible with scheduling and be open to varied schedules every week based on hotel occupancies
- Follow uniform guideline
- A valid driver’s license
- Comfortable maintaining and cleaning a pool
- Has a strong working knowledge of and passion for hospitality
- Strong leadership skills and is able to build a cohesive team to achieve the highest quality of customer service
- Displays a strong hands-on approach
- Strong knowledge of maintaining healthy plants
- Thinks critically and objectively
- Guest service oriented
- Strong knowledge of cleaning products
- Must be able to stand or walk a minimum of eight hours
- Requires mobility and prolonged standing, walking, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs
Education: High school certificate or equivalent
Experience: Minimum of one-year experience in a similar position
Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
Paligroup Management is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Paligroup does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Palisociety is a collection of unique hotels and residences that are synonymous with authenticity, style, innovation and good old-fashioned hospitality. We take to heart that few things in life are as transformative as the people and places you encounter when you travel. Because when all is said and done, it’s about the experience.
ABOUT PALIGROUP MANAGEMENT:
Paligroup is a fully integrated branded real estate development and hospitality operating company that acquires, programs, develops, owns, and operates unique hotels and residences. Our proprietary brands, development and operational expertise also includes specialized retail spaces, highly curated restaurants, bars and event venues. Avi Brosh founded Paligroup in 1998 and serves as its CEO.
The company's track record, current portfolio and forthcoming properties are designed to provide customers with a unique and aspirational experience. Each Paligroup branded property has a distinct personality specifically tailored to best serve its local market and neighborhood, all featuring a contemporary, sophisticated design and personalized service.