- $16.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
BOCA Support Staff
The host/hostess is responsible for greeting and seating guests in a friendly and courteous manner while maintaining a smooth flow in the dining room.
- Display a welcoming smile and show attentiveness to our guests as they enter the restaurant.
- Be helpful and knowledgeable about BOCA, the Conga Room, drinks and food.
- Maintain reservation list.
- Communicate various dinner packages to servers based on reservations.
- Print restaurant menus
- Seat guest properly according to seating chart.
- Be positive, energetic and mindful of the guest’s needs in our restaurant and on the phone.
- Be accommodating, even if a guest is difficult.
- Answer the telephone and respond to guests’ inquiries. Direct any calls to the appropriate extension.
- Assist server, food-runner or bartender if necessary.
- Communicate with staff special requests/needs of guests.
- Complete additional tasks at the request of a manager.
- Make sure the host area is clean and maintained.
- 1 year hosting experience
- Positive, upbeat and energetic.
- Confident and knowledgeable about BOCA, the Conga Room, drinks and food.
- Able to work at a fast pace.
- Willingness to assist server or bartender when needed to give guest outstanding service.
- Teamwork approach to the position is essential